torsdag, september 23, 2010

at Vienna Fashion Week

Oh god guys! Today was the first day I went to Vienna Fashion Week! It was amazing! Holy! First thing: the people there were incredible friendly! Cookie (my friend who went with me to the shows) and I didn't knew anything! Like.. We didn't knew where the entry for the shows were, we didn't knew where the bathroom was, we didn't knew where we can buy some water,... It was really emberessing haha. But whenever we asked someone something we got an answer :)

SHOWS:
Pity we could just watched two Fashion Shows. But they were absolutely GREAT! The first Show was Callisti and the second show was anelia peschev . Just wonderful! I love the beautiful dresses by Callisti and the great caramel, light brown colors by anelia peschev.




2 kommentarer:

(: