söndag, juli 25, 2010

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.

Bonjour. Guys today I bought new shoes. 2 pairs. I looked at the price and was like "Oh my god" They were incredibly cheap. It was an absolut must haha. And now I know: I'm addicted to shoes. Crap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Music is what feelings sound like
Right now I'm really bored. I'm reaffering: the weather is bad, really bad. It's cold, it rains and the wind blows like sh*t. Now I'm drawing and listening to music for ages and I noticed it's long ago since I made my last music playlist. (which is probably not particularly interesting for you) (: so here:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicMarina and the Diamonds - I am not a robot
Image and video hosting by TinyPicUffie - Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans
Image and video hosting by TinyPicBob Dylan - Like a rolling stone
Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe Sex Pistols - God save the Queen
Image and video hosting by TinyPicKe$ha - Your love is my drug
Image and video hosting by TinyPicOneRepublic - Marchin On
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMuse - Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLady Sovereign Vs The Ordinary Boys - 9 to 5
Image and video hosting by TinyPicNoisettes - Don't give up
Image and video hosting by TinyPicEllie Goulding - Starry Eyed

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

(: