tisdag, juni 15, 2010

Festival look

Last weekend Cookie (a friend) was on the biggest rock festival in Austria (Nicklsdorf) which is called Nova Rock. /June 11th -13th / (Bands who were there: Green Day, Prodigy, Bullet For My Valentine, Gossip, The Hives, Rammstein, Beatsteaks,...) Cookie said it was great great great! And I just thought: oh, great thanks that I wasn't there. Well she also showed me some pics and I was thrilled with the cool "festival look". Soooo, I searched for some "festival street styles" on the world wide web and posted my faves. (My fuc*ing bad english is pissing me off)
btw. (pls click ON the pics to see where they are from)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Letztes Wochenende war meine Freundin Cookie am Nova Rock Festival. Wie ihr villeicht wisst ist es das größte Musikfestival in Österreich welches jedes Jahr, diesmal von 11.-13. Juni, stattfindet. Ich wäre dort für mein Leben gern hingegangen, nur leider war das aus verschiedenen Gründen nicht möglich. Aber es gibt ja auch noch ein nächstes Jahr. Cookie erzählte mir unter anderem von den tollen Bands die spielten. (Prodigy, Green Day, Gossip, Sportfreunde Stiller, Beatsteaks,.. Ich musste mich in dem Moment wieder mit meinem "Oh, wunderbar, dass ich nicht dort war" - Gedanken abfinden.) Eigentlich ist sie ja hauptsächlich wegen Green Day hingeganen. Und das mit großem Erfolg. Als Tre Cool (der 2. Gitarris der Band Green Day) am Ende der "Performance" sein Plektrum ins Publikum warf, fing SIE es. Sie realisiert es allerdings heute, also 4Tage nachher, noch immer nicht. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


LOVE LOVE LOVE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bonfire Festival Dress ($54 - modcloth.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hunter Festival 2010 Short Wellington Boots ($211 -asos.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Premium Leather Tassel Messenger Bag ($144 - asos.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Straw Bowler Hat (18 GBP - missselfridge.com)

4 kommentarer:

  1. I looove the festival look :) it seems like they have just put on the first thing that they found in theri closet but it looks really nice! Especially the skirt in the first picture and the whole outfit of Alexa Chung (I think that's her :)) with the hat and the scarf.

    Maybe you'd like to chech out me blog some time? http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. amazing pics!
    cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. amazing looks!!!!
    following you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. now i want to go to a festival:P love the outfits you posted!

    SvaraRadera

(: